Cancellations, Late Arrivals, Re-scheduling and No-shows
- As a courtesy to us and other clients we require at least 48 hours notice should you need to cancel or rearrange your session. Any cancellations or rescheduling without 48 hours notice will require a $25 rebooking fee. We understand things may arise or you may be called into work but this cannot be waived.
- Any no shows will not be re-booked.
- For any new clients, to make the most of your time, please make sure you arrive 5-10 minutes before the start time to fill out a client consultation form. For any previous clients, we still recommend arriving at least 5 minutes early. If you arrive late your session may have to be shortened, with full charges applied, so as to not inconvenience our next client.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, unfortunately we may not be able to proceed with the booking as we will not have enough time to perform the service to our desired level of quality.
- If you are sick, please reschedule
- If you frequently cancel or reschedule your appointments without 48 hours notice, please expect that we will require pre-payment before we will book you in again.
- If, for any reason you experience any issue or problem with a treatment, we are happy to give you a complimentary follow-up consultation, and then attempt to remedy the issue (which may or may not be a complimentary service, depending on the nature of the situation). You must however, contact us within 3 days of your appointment for us to do so. We are very happy to help you, but please request our assistance within a reasonable timeframe, to allow us to properly assess the treatment outcome.
- If you have less than 20 lashes remaining, this will be considered a new set.
- Make sure you book in the right amount of time so you can receive the best possible lash extensions
- Please no friends, partners or children in the salon due to safety reasons. There are a lot of sharp tools and dangerous chemicals around and insurance does not cover your child. We also need to concentrate during the session to make sure your lashes are done perfectly. If you are booked in together with a friend you may both come in together.
- Please ensure you remove any eye make-up prior to your appointment. Failure to remove your eye make-up prior to your appointment will incur in a $5 cleaning fee which will result in a loss of lashing time and also poor retention. You are welcome to remove your make-up here but ensure you arrive a few minutes early to do so.
- If you have extensions from a different salon, please notify us upon booking. This may need to be removed which will take extra time.